Welcome to SB Rooms !
Quality housing in a residential area.
Clean and cozy house, with lots of amenities.
Feel right at home!
Cozy and Clean
Our accommodation is set up to make you feel right at home. Max 6 students in the house. 3 bathrooms. Never crowded!
We strive to set up a nice diversity of nationalities in the house, giving you a rich international and multicultural experience.
We love to assist you getting everything organised for your study abroad. Have a question? Feel free to ask for our assistance!
We are located within walking distance to several supermarkets and restaurants in the immediate neighbourhood.
Want to virtually visit the house, right from your desk?
We don’t like surprises. Neither do you. Click on a room and then have a look around by clicking and dragging your mouse cursor around.
- Free utilities (water, electricity, gas),
- High Speed WiFi throughout the house and garden,
- Bed linen and towels ( but do bring your beach towel ),
- Free use of a California beachbike,
- Free use of fully equiped kitchen,
- Good and quiet study environment,
- Safe residential area
- Free parking on street,
- Clean house (cleaning lady for common areas),
- Free movie Channels (Netflix and Amazon Video),
- In house laundry and dryer. (you don’t need to go sit and wait at the local laundrette)
- Laundry detergents and softner
- Toilet paper and kitchen paper towels
- Aluminum foil and zipper bags
- Dish soap
- Hand soap
We have you covered !
Trips & Activities
While in California, you want to visit as many places as you possibly can. Las Vegas, San Francisco, Yosemite, Disneyland, Universal Studios. Or even a dayhike in the Santa Barbara Mountains, volleyball & BBQ on the beach, or outlet shopping in Camarillo? You got it!
Our good friend Dan from California Explorer, who has 20 years of experience in student activities and trips, will help you finding the right thing for your budget. Keep an eye on their monthly calendar, and contact them whenever you want to join.